Estate Property Services
- Sort & Pack contents of home
- Tidy lawns and gardens
- Clean house
Whether it’s the family home, a unit, villa, or a room in a nursing home Estate Property Services can provide time saving assistance in sorting through the property.
We will pack up as much or as little as you want to keep, then sort through and make arrangements for all that is left to either sell/donate/recycle/dispose, then tidy and clean the property.
- Sort through possessions packing everything you wish to keep.
In communication with you, we will:
– sort through what you want to keep and what you don’t
– for Deceased Estates, we will pack up what is being kept and if needed make arrangements for these items to be sent to you.
– for your own home, we will help you organise what is being kept.
- Sell, donate, recycle or dispose unwanted items. For those things you don’t wish to keep there are different options: Sell, Donate, Recycle or Dispose.
While the main aim is to have nothing left at the end, we will endeavour to throw out as little as possible. Making the most of on-line selling & garage sale (where premises permit), plus working with local charitable organisations & second-hand dealers so your unwanted items can be valued, used and appreciated by others.
- Stage home (optional) If selling the property is your plan, then we can either empty the home and present it clean & tidy. Or if you would prefer we can style the home in a simple & uncluttered manner using existing furniture and fittings. Then work with your chosen real estate agent if required.
- Ongoing maintenance (optional) While the home is on the market we can either maintain the lawns/gardens for you or provide a list of local lawn care companies to choose from.
- Anything else? Is there anything else you need help with while settling your relative’s property, all you have to do is ask and we’ll see what we can do.